Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm Back!

Wow. I just checked my own blog and can't believe I haven't updated this since before the Music City Bowl. I was there with my whole family, including my parents (Dad is a Vandy alum too). It was an incredible experience and was amazed we actually won the game. I was happy about just going to a bowl.

Well, after a long summer, Commodore football is back! We beat Western Carolina at home to the tune of 45-0. It was our first shut-out in ten years. It was great to see freshman QB Smith have a decent game and that our defense was such a force. I'm a little nervous about our new kicker, freshman Fowler, since he missed two make-able field goals. We can't afford that against SEC teams!

Still, it was a great way to start the season. It is going to be a grueling one since we are the only SEC team, and one of only 15 teams in 1-A football, to not have a bye week. At first I thought this was part of the SEC old-boy network, but having read this article, I see that it was just a poor job by our athletic department. C'mon guys!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im thinking about switching to att for the new iphone. Wondering how much a month the Iphone is with texting and the data plan. Im paying over $100 now for these services through verizon.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.realplastko.ru/board.phtml?board=10]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real money.
It gets down to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

グリー said...

グリーにハマっている人集まれ!自分のグリー度を測れるサイトが誕生!!簡単チェックであなたのグリーレベルをバシっと診断!最近始めた人もマニアレベルの人も今すぐチェック!